- Upper Perk Prayer Evangelism Network (UPPEN) - The Upper Perk Prayer Evangelism Network began in 2004 when three area churches began to meet together monthly to pray for the Valley. The three churches were Perkiomenville Mennonite Church, Community Bible Fellowship Church, and Hope Valley Community Church.
- Shepherds Call - The Shepherd's Call is a 12 month program to help people recover from substance abuse. The Shepherd's Call offers a 12 month resident program and a 12 month non-resident program. The program is available to both men and women.
- The Lifebook - Founded by The Gideons International, The Life Book Movement (TLBM) is an innovative strategy to reach high school students with God's Word. TLBM works through churches and their students to saturate high schools with God's Word.
- Creative Care Childcare - We feel that the care of your child is the single most important consideration when you work outside of the home.
- Fire Starters Youth Conference - Our Vision is to encourage the youth of this region to be captivated by God and His love for them so that they can share their excitement of who God is and what Jesus did for them with the world around them.
- Celebrate Recovery - Lives are changing! Over 700,000 people have gone through the Celebrate Recovery program in more than 17,000 churches worldwide. Celebrate Recovery is a program designed to help those struggling with hurts, hang-ups, and habits by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through the recovery process.
- Jack Frost's Ministry - Shiloh Place was birthed in 1991 from Jack and Trisha's shared vision to create an environment where leaders could come and be safe. Later they formed a small group with three other couples where shared values would help bring healing to their lives and marriages. This group saw such change in their relationships and families that it overflowed to others, both leaders and churches.
- Healing Tree International - Our healing teams are from a variety of regional churches and have been trained and commissioned by Healing Tree International. They come together twice a week to pray for healing for body, mind, and spirit to restore God-ordained destinies. People experience God's healing power; the sick are healed; bondages are broken. People are set free to walk in their destiny, week after week.
- The Samuel Initiative - We have been increasingly gripped by the ministry of Samuel. Samuel was instrumental in the reconfirming of God's covenant with Israel following Hophni and Phineas' destructive leadership tenure. Samuel lived in a time when the word of the Lord was rare and there was no wide spread revelation (1 Samuel 3:1). But part of his life long ministry was to raise up a prophetic company in Israel. Samuel represented a new generation. He was an uncompromised, prophetic voice of courage used to call the people back to God's ways.
- National Cross Walk - Calvin has been prayer walking for over 30 years. He has prayer walked locally and regionally throughout the major cities of PA, including Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Reading, Lancaster and Scranton. He has also prayer walked to and in Camden, NJ, Baltimore, MD, Washington, DC, and Wilmington, DE.
- Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) - Child Evangelism Fellowship is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) - The Fellowship of Christian Athletes is touching millions of lives... one heart at a time. Since 1954, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes has been challenging coaches and athletes on the professional, college, high school, junior high and youth levels to use the powerful medium of athletics to impact the world for Jesus Christ. FCA focuses on serving local communities by equipping, empowering and encouraging people to make a difference for Christ.
- Faithful & True - Mark and Debbie Laaser began their journey in the field of sexual addiction in 1987, when Mark was intervened on for his own sexual addiction. After completing in-patient treatment and early intensive counseling, Mark began working with Dr. Patrick Carnes, the founder of the field of sexual addiction, at Golden Valley Health Center in Golden Valley, Minnesota. This work led to the publication of his first book that was called The Secret Sin, then renamed Faithful & True, which has been revised and is now titled, Healing the Wounds of Sexual Addiction.