At Hope Valley, our main values include: CONNECT, GROW, PRAY, and SERVE.
- CONNECT -- Connecting people to God and to church. (Giving families in the community who have given up on church or God an authentic and heart felt church experience)
- GROW -- Biblical messages, bible teaching, bible studies, small groups, Life Transformation Groups (LTG), Celebrate Recovery Ministries www.celebraterecovery.com
- PRAY -- Prayer ministries at Hope Valley and the Upper Perk Prayer Evangelism Network (UPPEN)networkwww.prayupperperk.org, Adopt a Street
- SERVE -- Serving needy families through a food pantry & CARE ministry, counseling, Community Service program, the Valley Thrift Store, Shepherds Call Recovery Ministries, Justice Goodwin To Save A Life Project, networking with churches through a regional prayer network www.prayupperperk.org, Laurel House (domestic violence) www.laurel-house.org, Open Line www.upvtheopenline.org and the Upper Perk Ministerium.
- Substance Abuse -- Helping people find hope, that struggle with drug & alcohol addictions through Shepherd's Call Recovery Ministries. Call 215.541.4888 or visit www.shepherds-call.org
- Hurts, Habits and Hangups -- Celebrate Recovery program. This program is not just for those in drug or alcohol recovery but can help people going through divorce, grief support, eating disorders, dysfunctional families, co-dependency, depression and many other struggles. The program is available at multiple locations within 15-20 minutes from Upper Perk Valley on most nights of the week. To learn more about the program go to www.celebraterecovery.com To get info. on local meetings call Ricky at 215.541.4646 or call 215.541.4888
- Youth -- Helping youth in our community to reach their full potential and to become a positive influence among their peers. Helping youth connect with God through different events & ministries throughout the year (C.R.O.S.S. Town Kids children's ministry, HVCC Youth Group, CEF Good News Camp, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), Good News Clubs, "Life Hurts, God Heals", Counseling programs, Bondage Breaker youth edition, Every Young Mans Battle, Redeeming Love Ministries and Community Service Programs)